Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Adventure - Part 3

After walking for quite a number of days, my footsteps brung me to the splendid town of Terebia. The people here fascinated me, not only because of their incredible mass, but also because of the sheer variety there was. The village I grew up in seemed so small now, in comparison. But, even with this town being quite larger than the village of Lugzav, I did not see any other adventurer wandering around. However, when I found  myself at the town center, a rather large crowd was gathered and cowering, of what however, I did not know. I made my way across the mass of people, and instantly wished I hadn't.

The sight was horrific, a countless number of bodies, disemboweled, beheaded, and completly mangled laid in the morning sun, spreading an horrible stench through the air that hit my nostrils and made me want to spew my innards all over the place.

I, however, had no time for such luxury. I saw the wicked fiend that had caused all this carnage, standing in the middle of his morbid work of art, daring anybody else to come forth and challenge him, and perhaps manage to defeat him and gain all of the belongings he possessed, meaning all that he had won by slaughtering the peasants of this poor defenceless town.

My rage, at that point, seemed to know no bound. I roared to that inhuman spawn that I would be the one to vainquish him, and make him suffer a fate worse than the one he'd inflicted to those villagers. The villain then cackled like a madman, before abruptly stopping and charging me with his two swords forward. In a single fluid motion, I lifted my shield and lowered my mace, letting me hit the former, before letting the latter come back in an arc, hitting him right in the groin. The blood gushed out of his genitalia, mixing itself with the one already staining the ground.

I put my mace and shield aside, and grabbed the swords of the madman. I put them both under his neck, placing them crossed. I sneered at him, while he looked at me in pity, and I brung both sabers apart, killing that man.

The villagers had all fled. I was the fiend now.

And I liked every bit of it.

-----

Woah, intense chapter, isn't it? Also, I kept my promise! Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment