Monday, September 21, 2009

Scratch The Last Post, It Was Crap.

Seriously, just pretend it isn't there or something. I don't care.

I know though, you're all wondering "Oh so wonderful and perfect being, what have you been up to recently?" Well it isn't any of your damn business that's what I've been up to!

Actually, I've been going to school so I don't get stuck working in fast foods for the rest of my life, that's why I'm up to. So to calm all of you non-existant people down, have some sketches.





Hmm, whatever could those sketches be about..? Most suspicious...

2 comments:

  1. It your future manga or maybe you got bored of drawing letters for your graphics Base class =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

    ReplyDelete